Saturday, February 5, 2005

la di da - in a good mood....

... for now. well last night watched The Stepford Wives and I,Robot.  Both were good movies, but if i had to choose between the two I'd choose I,Robot.  I really liked it.  So i finished I,Robot around 2:30, which is when i went to sleep.  So this morning I woke up, did the papers. Ugh.

And I'm still pissed that the stupid guy at the U.S. Gas on 541 didn't give me my gas. Mothereffer. If he wasn't talking on his cell phone, and if he was paying attention, there wouldn't be a problem. Okay here's what happened. I pull up, and this guy is just yapping on his cell phone blahblahblah.  So I tell him 15 regular, and he goes ahead. But it seemed really quick for 15... but I was thinking the little lever on the gauge would go all the way up. (I only need 15 to fill up.)  But as I'm headed to BurlCoLib, it only goes to about in between the half and 3/4 full mark. EffERRRR. whatever. I'm never going back there. My sister had a bad experience with them too. They didn't give her the right change, but the one guy was saying no he was right. Ugh. Effin guy.

Well anyway, after papers, went in the kitchen and sat down.  It's quiet and no one is awake and up yet.  I look over to the sink and see its full of dishes. So I go and do it.

Now I'm here ready to clean my room.  Then later trick out my myspace.

Yeah this was one weird and boring entry. Sorry guys. lol.

No comments: