Hey, another week is over.
Grar and right now, everyone is at home. How fun. But I'm still here in Boston, with Ben.
Greeat. I kind of wanted him to go home because my fam is coming up tomorrow night. Oh well. Hopefully he won't be here when they arrive. Hah.
Let me just say one thing. He watches sports all the fucking time ahhh. Like 24/7. How can one watch sports ALL THE TIME? The channel is never different, besides probably one of the 5 or whatever other sports channels (which by the way are all in a row, like for example 21,22,23,24,25). Yeah it's crazy. It's made me kind of hate those announcers. Bastards haha.
So right now, I'm just chilling in my room, bored. Sort of doing homework. But I know I really need to do a lot more because I definately have a lot to do. I'm just excited for tomorrow. Mainly because they're bringing me a WHOLE SHITLOAD OF FOOD. Haha, sike, that's not the main reason... hah. hah. But yeah I'm excited to see them.
So in my suite, food is a scarcity. Freakin' boys eat eeeeeverything. Our fridge is practically empty, and we don't have anything in our cupboards except Ramen noodle soup. Yeah. So the fact that they eat everything makes me hesitant about what to put out there. So when my fam comes, I'm keeping stuff in my room... yeah whatev, you can say I'm selfish, but I definately don't eat a lot at one time, which makes whatever rest of the food that I have out there a free for all. WHATEVER. I'm hungry.
Argh, oh look, I can hear them announcers now. RAWR.
Work is going well. All I'm doing is calling people asking for money. But this past Wednesday night was not a really good day for me, or anybody else. I got hung up on multiple times, a bunch of No s to pledges and only one unsure unspecified pledge. And a whole bunch of wrong numbers. That's always fun. But yeah all in all it's not that bad, which I'm glad about and what I was hoping for in the beginning.
I want to work in a hospital for when I go home in the summer. I'm going to apply to CVS again, and hopefully their SHARTY application system is fixed. So if I don't work at CVS, I think I want to work in a hospital. Because I'll have a car (hopefully) by then. Which, actually broadens my horizon. Hmm. So then if CVS won't take me, I can try Walgreens. It's not that far. But yeah, I really want to work. To make money for books and other expenses. Damn, why is the world run by money. B/c this past semester I spent over 700 bucks on books. That's a whole lot of money, let me tell you.
Okay, we'll I need to pee again, and I need to get back to work. So I'll write again soon. Probably next weekend when I have free time again. Fun.
OH and let me add that I'm always the one fuckin' cleaning and washing the dishes. It's annoying. I'm not doing it anymore. The sink and floor and bathroom can get as sharty as they want. After my rents leave, I'm not doing anything anymore. I don't even use 1/4 of those dishes, and there's only 4 people here. So yeah, fuck the dishes and the floor and toilet and whatever, I'm cleaning what I use. Gah. Hah I sound like a bitch but the situation may be a bit more than what you see.
No comments:
Post a Comment