So yeah. These past couple days, and including the days ahead are BUSY BUSY, up until I leave for home on Tuesday.
So I need to do my World Lit paper, do my Physics Lab for Monday morning, and hardcore hardcore study for the Orgo exam Monday. Today, I had my Microbio exam. It wasn't that bad. Thank God I had those tests. They really helped. And like I said before, I really need a good grade. Because Microbio has been kicking my ass. So yeah.
I'm getting ready for the Colleges of the Fenway Orchestra Concert tonight.
After that, I'm coming back here to try and get most of my World Lit paper done. Because there is soo much Orgo to study, and I've barely touched it (because it's been Microbio all week). Ugh. And all day Saturday, I'm going to NYC to watch Chicago (w/ the MCPHS Arts & Lits Club). We're leaving here at 6am. So yeah, early night friday. And we're leaving NYC at about 8pm, so we'll get back here around 1am? So on the bus ride there, I'm going to be studying Orgo, or doing my paper. I'm only bringing a couple things because I sure as hell do not want to be carrying my books all around NYC the enitre day. So yeah.
I'm coming home Tuesday after my classes. I'll be home by 11pm. Hopefully.
Oh and I accidently stuck myself w/ the ether syringe in orgo lab today. Yeah.
Hopefully I won't die.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment