Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mehhhhh.

So I'm sitting here, eating my spanish rice. Yum.

Except right after I'm done I need to go do homework and study and everything else school-invovled.

I have a Statistics quiz tomorrow. I need to get a 100. I want a 4.0 this semester... or close to it. I need to bring up my shitty GPA.

I need to start working on my Women In History oral presentation on Ella Fitzgerald.

I need to start doing research on my Policy Analysis Exercise for Health Care Delivery.

I need to read for my Europe class and get those posts done online.

I need to start reading this 25 dollar book that I just bought at Harvard COOP for that book review in that class.

I need to start doing my research paper for that class as well.

I need to start my essay for Women In History.

I need to study for Organic Chem b/c I have a BIG exam this coming Monday.

I need to buy more Wound Wash Saline for my ear. :\

I need to finish my Drugs & Behavior paper.

I need to find music to do for this a cappella group that I'm starting.

I need to get down to business.

AND I need to freaking NOT be SICK ANYMORE :(

No comments: