Monday, September 17, 2007

Mondays

They're the worst day in the week for me. I have class from 9-4 straight. It's fun stuff. Oh, so fun.

And now I'm trying to eat but I feel sick. Meh.



I have a new mantra. Er, not a mantra. Actually, I don't really know what a mantra is... (dictionary.com)... okay, not a mantra. But one of those, "I'm going to live by" thingies. So here it is. I'm going to stop trying. Not really stop trying in life. I just mean, like, if people don't want to deal with me, that's fine. They can go off in their merry way, and part we will go. Otherwise, I'm just going to live my life day to day, accepting those who want to have me as a part of their life. I don't want to be one of those people that pointlessly try and try with no response on the other end. It's tiring and is something I just don't want to deal with anymore.

So. There you have it.

No comments: