Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I was looking cute yesterday! haha.

I also put my brown old navy blazer on. It was chilly.

So again I'm on my way to work. I'm still not comfortable with all the stuff. I certainly haven't done everything yet. And I'm afraid my preceptor-to-be doesn't like me because I'm not learning fast enough. I only started answering phones on Monday. But I certainly don't know everything associated with a phone call yet. All I know is that you can't let it ring more than twice or something. You have to answer and then put them on hold. I don't know. I just hope everything is better today. And that the pharmacists don't think I'm really stupid. Because that's certainly how I feel when I'm not doing the things I don't know how to do yet.

P.S. I can never gauge the weather. It's hot today but I'm wearing my fleece. I dressed casual today. my AE shirt w/ the skinny tie and my black Skechers. 12-8. Let's have fun.

No comments: