I can't believe people are actually crying over Tom Brady.
Anyway, my day was long. And I'm still going to study when I'm done with this entry. Ugh. So I got up to the sound of my coffee being brewed (loves it!) and I got ready and everything. It's pretty sweet. I went to class around 7:40am and of course all of the good seats are taken. It's ridiculous. So class went from 8-10am, and after I went back to my apt and exercised for a good 40 minutes. Took a shower, and then went to Wentworth's library with Brigitte for a good two hours. Then we hit up MCP's library til 4, went home, ate and studied til 6. Went to tutoring til 8, and got the last bit of chorus until 9:30. After Daniela came back with me to my place so she can get her stuff, went to drop her stuff off, and now here I am! Busy bee. Haha. And I'm mad hungry now, too. I might have to make that Velveeta Shells and Cheese...
lates.
No comments:
Post a Comment