Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Funny, Isn't It?

The way things are? I just have to laugh at things for a second when I realize my current situation in all aspects of life. Who I am, where I am, what I'm doing, who my friends and family are, my mental health. There's just a lot of stuff.

Anyway, I would like to write everything I'm thinking in here, but think it would be too revealing for myself. I'll just stick to a good ol' journal for this one...

In the meantime, go purchase Regina Spektor's new album, "Far." It is amazing, even if a lot of the songs are "old" as one reviewer in iTunes stated. However, those songs that are "old" have never been released as official recordings, besides live versions. Anyway, I'm quite happy with it. It goes back to her old sounds of mostly piano without overpowering background instruments.

Good day.

No comments: