Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm So Hungry

Haha, this is a great start to the new year. I ate a yogurt and a bowl of fried rice today and an apple. And water and cranberry raspberry juice. That's it. I can feel the hunger in my tummy. I need to learn to love it.

Anyway, I finally did my laundry, so tomorrow I will have clean clothes. Laundry here is a two day process, since we hang dry the clothes instead of throwing them straight into the dryer. Then when they're dry tomorrow, we throw 'em in the dryer for ten minutes with some dryer sheets and it's done. That we we save energy.

At school though, it's just straight into the dryer. Two bucks for each machine is ridiculous, but I guess it's fine because my apartment building is FABULOUS. Except for the smells sometimes.

Anyhow, school is starting soon, and I need to start studying. I have a lab quiz to study for, as well as IPEP/IPM homework. I want to start reading physiology and pathophysiology as well. But those books are at my apartment right now.

God I feel so hungry. So I'm going to go grab some water to hinder it. Or some skim milk.

No comments: