Friday, January 25, 2008

Poor car.

I'm sad. Oh well. Ilm planning to stay in boston for the summer anyway. I'm planning on getting a job or internship. I really need to do something with my life.

I'm also sad that I'm not as smart as other people. I have to struggle hardcore to get through things. I think I have a learning disabilty, but that's my opinion. Ugh.

At least it's the weekend and I can sort of relax a little. I still have to study hardcore for IPM lab and physio, as well as keep up on biochem and ceutics and hopefully finish my portfolio. Seriously. I just need to get that piece out of the way.

I also need to get freaking better already. Being sick sucks a lot. Everyone seems to be getting sick around here.

I also wish I could just play my violin whenever I want to but of course I chooe not to because I have to study instead.

Alright I have class. Goodbye.

No comments: