Sometime in February: I got drunk with Justine and Welley at my apartment and I turned out to be a hot mess. They were playing with me the whole time while I was purring and crawling on the floor. I have pictures, but Lord knows they will not see the light of day. Thanks W and J.
April: I got the job at CVS/Pharmacy and my 21st birthday. We had a small gathering at Kristine (and Omar)'s apartment. It was a black and white affair, attempting to emulate the Upper East Side. Didn't work out so well. But Daniela from chorus came! So that was fun.
May: Finals and ending of school. Then I just worked like crazy. Also, Missy's birthday in NYC. That was fun.
June: Experienced Pride w/ Welley for the first time in Boston. That was fun. Plans didn't go down as expected but still had a blast.
July: The family came up to visit and bring me goodies! We didn't really do much of anything, unfortunately. It was crazy hot and the weather was being temperamental (it was going to rain).
August: I was in Boston half of the month and in NJ the other half. First week went home to go on vacation to Wildwood with the cousins. Then went back for 2 weeks to work, then the last week before school started, we went to Virginia with the Grupicos. That was fun. Except I gained a whole lot of weight during August...
September: I arrived back in Boston ~30lbs heavier than I currently am. I could not fit into my jeans and my shirts were getting tighter. That's when the diet started. And other issues...
October - December: including September, it was all school, studying, chorus (but only half of the semester), and working every Saturday. There were birthdays, including Brigitte and Alejandro's that were fun outings. December, I worked until the 20th; then I came home on the 21st.
And now I'm here. Right now, I feel depressed. I don't know. I'm drinking that Three Olives Cherry Vodka + Sprite right now because of that. I don't know what I'm doing tonight.
I haven't even seen any of my friends from home yet. And I'm supposed to be leaving Saturday. I'm such a bad friend. I'm just not feeling Jersey anymore.
And I feel like I'm just alone. And I don't want to bother anyone with my problems, because that's what I feel like I'm doing: is just bothering them with my problems that they don't want to hear about. I don't know. I'm lost.
Happy New Year 2009. I hope it's a good one for the rest of you.
Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment