I went home for Thanksgiving break and I got a MacBook. I love it. Came back to Boston, finished the last week of classes and then finals. Those really sucked. I did horrible on all of them. I did, however, pass all of my classes. I don't know if I'll get to keep my scholarship. We'll see I guess. :(
Anyway, that's all. It's almost 2009. I have a feeling that this is THE year. To find myself, to achieve my goals, to find someone. I have a feeling.
Alicia Key's "Prelude to a Kiss" pretty much sums up how I am feeling right now. In all aspects of life.
"Sometimes I feel like I don't belong anywhere
and it's gonna take so long for me to get somewhere
sometimes i feel so heavy hearted
but I can't explain 'cause I'm so guarded
but that's a lonely road to travel
and a heavy load to bear
and it's a long, long way to heaven
but I gotta get there
can you send an angel?
can you send me an angel to guide me?"
So that is how I'm feeling.
Off to bed.
I worked from 2-10 tonight.
Work again tomorrow, 2-8. Friday 4-10. Saturday 10-6.
Home on Sunday morning? I think so...
Violin, MacBook, clothes...
I feel empty. Getting a taste of what I want and then having it taken away just makes me feel worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment