Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Home.

I'm on spring break at home right now and I must say, it really sucks. I have done absolutely nothing. Maybe I should've just stayed in Boston and worked. At least I could've made some money and actually studied. I've only gotten a little bit of studying done while here. And I still have much more to do.

Anyway, I freaking hate it here because I can't play the piano when I want to. In the morning my mom is babysitting and so I cannot play it. Then when the baby leaves, my dad comes home and eats dinner in the kitchen. Again I can't play it. And then when I want to play it later at night, I can't because it's too late. Wtf. All I want is a digital keyboard so I can just stay in Boston and play real piano. That keyboard just isn't cutting it anymore. Ughhhhhh...

No comments: