Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Blows

I've been living a lonely life. For about 22 years. I am 22. And I've never felt so alone than right now.

I guess this is what I always wanted. Living in the city in my own apartment, free to do whatever I pleased. It's just not bringing me the happiness I thought it would. It doesn't work if you're just one person. Sure, I have friends. But they're not always around, or always want to hang out. They have their own lives. It's sad that I think that I can't just interrupt what they're doing and just drop in. Shouldn't I be able to do that?

Well here I am, just about 2 weeks out of 4th year, sitting in my kitchen, with these crappy home made chicken strips (thanks Betty Crocker) and attempting to read a long-time unfinished book. I figure I should just take up these fun-for-one activities because that's what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life.

I haven't even gone home yet. It's because of the stupid H1N1 (formerly known as Swine) flu. But at this point, I don't care. However, now I'm book at work for the next two weeks. So I think I'm going to ask for off sometime during that first week of June.

I'm just so bored with myself. I've come to the realization that if I were to ever end up on a deserted island by myself, I would go crazy and create myself some new "friends." So what I'm trying to say is that I think I'm the sort of person that just needs people in his life constantly. I'm in a difficult place right now.

And the loneliness just isn't helping.

I could write a lot of other stuff, but I don't want anyone who stumbles upon this to be too concerned.

Le sigh.

No comments: