Saturday, March 12, 2011

Wowza!

It's been a while. I'm currently watching Matilda on ABC Family. It's a good ol' movie.

I'm packing up for Boston once again. Short trip home. I think it's all I need and I'm pretty good for a while. Haha.

Cannot wait for the big trip next Friday. It's been one year. I'm so excited. <3

Also, these next few months are going to fly by so quickly. I have my last rotation, graduation, the board exams, and finalizing my job position. And don't forget about the sub-titles. Where am I going to live next year? Do I need a car? Etc., etc.

And also, I've gotten fat. My birthday is next month and I need to lose this "happy fat," as G calls it, that I've gained in the past two months. Sigh. But I just love food. I just need to start running again. Hello, goodbye.

No comments: