Monday, November 14, 2011

i miss blogging.

I'm going to start blogging again more often. If you've somehow stumbled upon this, welcome. This will be the start of a wonderful new relationship.

A lot has happened. I have graduated, started a job, and have started a new chapter in my life. Also, I've gotten fat again. But I am slowly getting back to where I was last year. Funny how when you stop running for 3 months, you gain half the weight you originally lost in about 2 months thereafter.

Anyway, like I was saying, lots have happened. Work is work. Not going to delve into that realm. I moved to JP. What else.

I got Rosetta Stone for Filipino, or Tagalog. I haven't made much progress because I've gotten lazy with it. What's wrong with me? I need to get back onto it and finish it. I'm really upset that I cannot speak a second language fluently, but I'm not following through.

It's obvious I need to get back to work on a few things in my life. First and foremost my health/weight/obesity. Then I need to work on my intelligence. Read more books. Become more organized.

Alright I'm going to go clean.

No comments: