It's certainly has been a while since I've written anything. It is 2013 and I just turned 26. Oh, Lord.
Yes, my birthday was yesterday. I'm getting old.
I learned Gabe Bondoc's orignal song, "Nothing More" on the ukulele. I love it. Maybe I'll post a video of it sometime soon.
Today is day 1 of me getting back on track to a healthy lifestyle. Since the weather is (sort of) getting warmer, its time for me to start running outside again. I used to want to run and exercise. I couldn't get enough of it. I didn't complain when I did. I had to get that workout in, even if just for a little.
That was almost 3 years ago. Now it's just, "ughhhh, will def workout tomorrow." And then what happens? Nothing. I eat half a pint of Haagen Dazs and stay super fat. No longer. Trying to think clearly about what I want in my life right now. And forcing myself to just work out. Just do it.
Also, I have been working on my macaron technique and cake baking. Which is obviously why I'm mega fat, too. But I've definitely gotten better. I love baking.
Work is work. I'll leave it at that.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment