Sunday, March 25, 2007

I am having a great time.

Life is good right now. :)

Classes are going good. Although I wish I was doing excellent. I hope that after this semester my GPA raises.

I want to purchase the Rosetta Stone program: Tagalog. So I can actually learn my native language. Hah. I so wish I could just speak and understand it but not seem like I would be when I talk English. Get what I mean? Eh. I want to go to the PI for a couple months. I'm sure I'll learn it by living there. It's inevitable.

But anyway, in another aspect of life, I am really happy right now.... oh, how happy I am.

The whole youtube thing is slowly getting done. And I mean slowly. Me and Sharon made a video, but I have to edit it though.

Okay must sleep.

:)

No comments: