Sunday, March 4, 2007

Now that I'm home...

So I got home from Boston yesterday evening around 6:30. I left my Dorm a little after 10am and caught the 11:30 bus from South Station to New York. I got to Port Authority around 4pm, but the next Academy Bus to Westampton wasn't going to leave until 5pm, so I just waited by the gate until boarding started. Those LCD scrolling screens said that there was filming in progress around Port Authority that involved fake explosions and fake guns... I wonder which film it is. Hmm. Ha, wouldn't it have been great if i was asked to be an extra last-minute? Lol. I don't know how they do it, but that would've been awesome.

Anyway, I went shopping today at Marshall's, Sears, and Macy's to get some nice dress clothes for the future. My current dress black pants are too big :( so I got nice fitting pants. Except I need to lose weight - my ass is so big, I hate it. I really do. I'm going to start running tomorrow and hopefully by the end of the week I'll have some sort of change, or at least motivation to go run when I'm up at school.

I need to start getting more dress and casual clothes for when I have to start dressing professionally. Now all I need is a good jacket/blazer with real pockets that fits me well. I just need to lose weight.

I guess this turned into a whole body image entry. Eh. Well, I'm excited to run tomorrow and to start getting all my freaking homework done. Whoop de DOO.

Peace, love, and plutonium.

`adrian

No comments: