Sunday, August 26, 2007

I Love How Things Go Sour In a Matter of Seconds

I haaaaaate this place! I need to be gone now! Another week is going to take forever, and I don't know how long I can stand fighting with everyone in this effing house! UGH.

FUCKFUCKFUCK.

I'm just so mad right now.
Don't worry, I'll down in a bit.

But right now, FUCK.
Fuck this place.

Sorry for the profanity.
It's better to vent it out on here than in other ways right?

FUCKFKCu;.

I don't know what to do today now.

Maybe I'll clean. And start packing.

WHOREBAG.

I have four more days of working left.
And I don't want to work.

Ugh.

Whatever.

I'm gone.

Maybe I'll go to Walmart or to Target or something.

Damnit I wish there was just a place I could go chill by myself, but unfortunately around here, there's no such thing.

At least I have a car for now.

FUkc;lakd.

Goodbye.

No comments: