Yes, everyone, it is almost time for summer 2007 to come to a close. I move into my apartment on the 2nd of September and I simply cannot wait. I am literally itching to move in. For weeks it's all I can think about. Haha. I just want to go back to Boston and get away again. And this time, I'll be living by myself.
This is the Real World: Adrian.
Haha.
I have lots of stuff to bring, but am not quite prepared. I still have a week and several days before moving. So I still have to pack my clothes and other miscellaneous junk. All the stuff from Ikea is still in their respective boxes, unopened. I hope everything is okay. Now the task is transporting everything in this U-Haul that we will be renting. Oh joy.
On Thursday, Aug 16- Saturday Aug 18 I was in Boston with Heather. I loved it. We stayed with Matt. It was so awesome and nice of him to let us crash at his place. We had a lot of fun. I did not want to come back here. I really didn't. The city is my home. Again, can you see my anxiousness/impatient self coming through? I love Boston, that's my opinion, and I'm entitled to it.
I got the Boys Like Girls album the other day and I love it. I wish I could sing a little higher so I could sing that part in the Great Escape and Hero/Heroine. I can sing it, but not as loud. And I squeak. Doesn't sound as good as I'd like. Hah.
There are still two things looming over my head now. But I guess I'm only writing it here for my own purposes to look at later.
1. Look for another class because effing MCP decided to drop everyone and their mother from Health Care Management.
2. Apply for Pharm Tech Positions to work during the school year.
3. Complete MA Pharmacy Intern Registration when back in school.
Okay. Now that that's out of the way.
I feel that this year will be awesome.
Excellent even.
I feel like I've changed so much since I've been away at college and in the city. But changed for the better. Not that I wasn't bad or anything. I guess I mean I've improved on my character skills? I don't know. However, I still feel like I have a lot to experience and learn, so I also feel that I can still change.
And I'm in freaking Boston. I need to go out and meet guys and people. I mean, I'm starting to think I'm not that ugly. There are worse looking people out there than me, right? (Whatever helps you, man.) So I plan on meeting anyone and everyone. Be prepared.
I also finally bought the movie Dummy. I simply LOVE this movie. I can watch it over and over and over again. If you haven't seen it, I suggest go buying it at Target right now. I bought my copy for $8.00(US). Mhmm. Right price everyone.
Alright, well I need to go attempt to clean again. It's not going to happen.
Oh and PS. I'm working until the 30th folks. They're squeezing every last of my skill(z) before I leave. Because I'm that good. I guess I shouldn't be that proud of making sandwiches at a Quiznos Sub franchise, huh? It'd be better if it was a famous deli shop or something. Then I think I could say it with better pride. No offense to Quiznos Sub employees. Working there is not bad at all. I like working there actually. I just hate closing. For really real.
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment