Monday, August 27, 2007

I Apologize...

...For yesterday's entry. It's my way of venting. But I was pissed off yesterday.

And I'd like to point out another thing - later on, it's like nothing happened. I hate that. There's no resolution or anything. It's like the ending of the book was cut off and we're left with a pile of problems that just stack up. Whatever, good for you those who got that metaphor thing ish.


Anyway, it's another entry about my impatience to move in! Here's a sneak pic. It's the view of my kitchen from the other side, by the window. Where I'm standing is where my bar table will go. And that's Heather standing in the doorway. The current tenant is still living there, hence all the stuff.








This is my shelving unit that I got at Ikea. It's made by Enetri. The metal part I got is silver, and the boards are white.









This is the chest of drawers that I also got form Ikea. It's made by Hemnes. Except that they're not selling it anymore. Good thing I got it when it was on sale
(which is why they put it on sale). Haha.








This is the bar table I got, made by Bjorkudden. It's pretty sweet. And tall/high. Which is what I like. It's going to go in my kitchen.













And to accompany my pretty table, I got two of these stools made by Anssi. I cannot freaking wait to move in!!! Less than a week...

No comments: