Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's Almost Been A Week

So I had to fix that. A quickie post for now.

There just have been exams every week. And all I can do is study for them. And it does pay off.

I just need to keep up on that and don't fall behind in any subject.

So in other news... I had a mishap with my phone. My phone fell in a water puddle outside... so water damage. The outside keys work well. But the inside keyboard is not working properly. I have insurance so I'm getting a replacement, although I had to pay a $50 deductible. Oh well. It's better than paying full price for another one, or any other phone at full price. So I'll be getting that sometime this week.

But now I must go back to studying. I have a Social Psychology exam this Thursday which I'm kind of nervous about. But I just have to study more.

Also, I'm doing the Phonathon again. So my evenings from Monday - Thursday are taken now. Monday I have chorus. Then Tuesday and Wednesday is Phonathon. And Thursday is orchestra.

I have a Biochemistry exam this coming Monday so the entire weekend will be devoted to that. But I also need to study for Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutics Lab, and IPEP because the following Friday is Harvest Ball, but the Monday right after I have exams in all three of those classes. FUN stuff.

LATER.
By the way, I hate my eye. And my teeth.

No comments: