Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Still At It: Even More Determined

I'm still at it even though I just took three exams this week already. Even though I don't have another for about two weeks I'm already studying for them. I really need to do well. I know I say that all the time but the two exams I took Monday did not go over too well. I don't exactly know how I did yet but I know I did bad.

So I have to really step it up and just study better and get things done or else I'm screwed. Plain and simple huh.

I hate how I didn't learn to study until, what, last semester? Fuck. I'm trying my hardest now though. We'll see what comes from it.

It's Halloween and I bought makeup from Walgreens b/c I wanted to put a zombie bite on my neck. But we'll see if I actually do. Haha.

I'm getting candy on sale on Thursday morn. Hell yeah. Haha.

No comments: