Wow so my life (outside of my house) has been awesome.
Yesterday, when I was getting heated from being at home, my savior Lauren Dara Reynolds calls to come pick me up to go to Risa's house. Perfect timing. So we end up DDR'ing for a bit and then watching Anchorman. Such a good movie, lol. I was happy to see the other people there too. Good times.
Ahh, so I guess I'll have to start packing and organizing all of my stuff for school. Oh man. I'm going to miss it here b/c of the people, but I really do miss Boston. I also kind of want school to start too b/c I feel like I need to get back into a routine. I would also like to get a work-study job IF i get federal work-study for this year. I really hope I do because I really need money to pay for things, like books. :\ I would also like to get a Bank of America account, because that's really the bank of choice up in Boston. Plus, it's everywhere there.
So, again, there's only a couple of weeks for me to get into better shape before I get back to school. It's called no more eating out and whatnot b/c I've probably eaten out this summer more than I have in my entire life hah. All those Hollybrook and Applebees outings was expensive enough hah.
ahhh um so i have to cut this short.
but let me just say i <3 LAUREN REYNOLDS
No comments:
Post a Comment