Tuesday, August 22, 2006

she's a super freak, super freak

So today was fun. It started with me waking up early, but then as usual going back to sleep and then waking up at 11:00. I took a quick shower and then waited for Jackie to come and get me. We proceeded to meet up with Andrea and Rani so that we could go to the Ritz Theater altogether. However, Rani woke up sick and couldn't go :(

So we get there, and can I say, why have I not been there before? I kind of love it. The lobby is awesome: leather couches, cool posters and wall hangings, and just basically a "small town feel" to it.

The movie we saw was Little Miss Sunshine. My thoughts on it? Basically my new FAVORITE movie. Ever. It was hilarious, had its good "feel-good moments" (haha that guy), and had an awesome cast. I simply and plainly loved it. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so I can just watch it forever.

After the movie, the three of us didn't want to go home, so we ended up going to the Moorestown Mall. I hate to say this because I hate them, but we were basically mall rats for 3-4 hours. We were waiting for the time to pass because we were going to meet up with Shamani at Applebee's at 6pm, and we had some time to kill. We went in stores like Aero, AE, express, fye, Borders, etc. We also split a Classic Cinnabon, which was so good and yummy. MMM Cinnabon. I want some hollybrook french fries. With Wawa milkshakes. Together I think they make a great combo. Anyhoo, back on the subject. We went in more stores, but avoided the small stores, simply because we didn't want to give them false hope. Because you know we weren't going to buy anything. We wanted to spare them the disappointment.

So we get to Applebee's and meet up with Shamani and see her new 2003 Ford Mustang. I like the color, it was silver. So we get to Applebee's and get this cute waiter, Gregg. Haha, he was like the guy in Waiting, who didn't need a pen and paper. He got our orders without any problem. Awesome. And apparently he was out for Jackie and Andrea. lol. No problems with me... ;D lol So we finish and then get dessert, yummo. When we get the check we find that he didn't charge Jackie and Andrea for the drinks, and just listed it as water, so you know we gave him a good tip. Plus, he was cute. Why not?

After we all went home and whatnot. And sometime later during Kyle XY, Monette () calls me and her and Angie () come pick me up to watch V for Vendetta, which was a really good movie. I would like to watch it again. We also ate mad popsicles, MMM, which we got from ACME after they came to pick me up.

So after and during the movie, we all had our laptops out, quite a funny sight, but not an unusual one. I saw a funny video of LOTR. "hobbits to Isengard" lol watch it.

And now I'm home and it's late. Tomorrow morning I'm going to have to start cleaning and packing. But tomorrow, I also get to see DIMPLE before she leaves on WEDNESDAY! :( I guess the only good thing is that we'll be reunited because I go up to Boston on Sept 3rd. We have made a vow to see each other more and have walking dates in the Boston Commons. Such a beautiful place, and in the winter, we're going to go skate on Frog Pond.

So yeah there's my long and grammatically (for the most part) correct entry. I also say "so" a lot, huh.

Goodnight and Go.

No comments: