Friday, August 25, 2006

AHH JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

So today was a gooood day, I must say. Yesterday, however, I could've gone to the beach with the besties and whatnot, but I had to stay home and clean and everything, help my mom make hopia, because she was already mad at me and stuff for going out like every day. So yeah I stayed home yesterday, but later met up with them at Risa's and we just played DDR, and that was basically it. Then we went home.

But today, oh man. What a day. So I babysat Rett(?) this morning while my parents went to the doctors. He's a cute kid, and boy can he drink milk. Haha. But after, Monette [] came and picked me up and we went to go pick up Geri in Burlington. She's Nette's friend who I basically feel awesome with already, she's fun and crazy. After we pick her up we stop by Target and pick something up for Nette. Then we head back to Nette's house where we grab a bite to eat, get directions, and then head off to the Electric Factory.

We get there and have to park like two blocks away. So we pay for parking and go park and quickly head to the already long line. It was only about 5:30 when we got in line. So we didn't start moving until about 8pm. Yeah a long time. And then we actually get inside around 8:30. Crazy, because they were really serious about cameras and whatnot, but I learned how to hide mine. Good thing it was a thin camera. Yeah I remembered how I hid the bottle in Aida, and went from there. Good thing because the guy basically frisked me. We get in and we were proably like 20 feet away? We then proceed to wait and wait and all the while these girls are crazy and are basically all up on us. Fucking Laguna beachie bitches. Damn, they basically used us as poles. And this girl was basically molesting me, putting her boobs all over my back and everything. So yeah basically I was officially molested. It was annoying. The show was supposed to start at 9pm, but didn't until 10:10pm. Finally he comes on stage and everyone hiding their cameras whips 'em out and starts snapping photos. What a hottie Justin is. He is such a tease with his hot ass! Ahhh he was grabbin' himself and everything. So such a good show and good thing I hid my camera because a staff person came and took the girl in front of me because she had a camera. Luckyyy me. Ahh and he was drinkin' a beer on stage and everything and I wanted it. Hahaha.

So yeah we were basically on our feet for 7 hours straight ahhh and now we're having a sleepover and again, we're all on our laptops, AGAIN. Haha love it.

GOODNIGHT.

No comments: