I can't believe that summer is almost over. I need to start packing. I guess the good thing though is that I've already went through the packing experience and I know what to bring and what not to bring. Like I'm not bringing as many clothes that I did last year because I definately didn't wear half of what I brought. Yeahh. Oh I really can't wait. I'm going to be rooming with one of my suitemates from last year, Salman Tejani. It's going to be awesome.
So I have about three weeks to get into better shape before I go back to school. So that means I started back on a diet today, and I need to run as well. If its nice weather later tonight I'll go running outside. Otherwise, it's the treadmill for me. I'm so sad my iPod is broken. I really want a new one. Ideally I'd want a nano for running and a big one because I have over 8600 songs. But yeah, I just don't have the money for anything right now. How about books, anyone? This year it's going to be expensive... ahhh.
But yeah I can't wait to get back into the city. I miss it, I'm a city boy.
Oh yeah and I really need a haircut. I want a new style.
No comments:
Post a Comment