So everyone, I'm back at MCPHS in Boston. We left at like 3:30am this morning and got here at like 9:30/10:00am, and moved in right away. Good thing because when I finished there were mad people. So I moved in and my 'rents and sister left. Yay for the freedom and whatnot. But now it's like I really need to focus and put my best foot forward. No slacking and I really need to do well and keep my GPA up. I definately don't want to lose my scholarship.
I was really happy seeing a lot of the people here and excited as well. I'm really happy for my rooming situation. I'm rooming w/ Salman from my suite last year, and two other guys, a freshman and another guy from my building last year, and theyre both cool. So this year is going to be a blast. I can't wait. And I'm cold. And I'm telling you, when you see me again, I'm going to be skinnier. I hope so.
However, I miss everyone back in Mount Holly though. The late nights, Applebee's friday dinners, DDR, singing, the "laptop congregations", lifechats, ocean city, DDR, bubble tea, DDR, GEORGES, hollybrook, milkshakes, water WITH lemon (:P), vampires, kittys, etc, I could go on and on. This summer was such a blast. The only thing that was a bummer was that I didn't work, and thus made no money. I'm going to miss summer 2006 a lot. It really was the best summer of my life. And for this school year, I'm nervous, but know it's going to be a good year. I know how to be and how to work to be able to succeed. So I'm hoping this year will be great both academically and in everything else-ally.
Oh the city. How I missed thee. I LOVE THE CITY. As I've said before, I'm a city boy. It's my home. No car needed. So many things to do. Can't wait.
LOVE IT.
summer 2006, you will be loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment