Saturday, September 23, 2006

So tired..

And I mean physically tired. Gah. So yesterday, I went to the Body Worlds 2 Exhibit at the Museum of Science and it was A-MAZING. I can't believe how they did it, it was truly wondrous, and though-provoking, and DEFINATELY one that you would have to experience yourself. I bought 3 postcards with some of the images, so if you want to see it, I could send it to you. I don't want to put it on here just because I don't know if I'm allowed, lol. I even took some illegal pictures w/ my cell phone... but yeah. Ask me and I'll send some of those to you too. ;D

So yesterday, I also go to Best Buy and get the Palm Z22. It's a great little thing. It's already chock-full-o'-events and appointments and classes and everything else. Gah. Like I said, if I can survive this upcoming week as well as the following week, it'll show that I can survive the year. So much stuff, it's crazy. And as you can see I have my abercrombie&fitch background on it... haha.

So today I had training for the phonathon. Oh man, I'm going to have to practice and read up on the information. Thankfully, I don't have to work tomorrow since everybody came today. So I start on Tuesday night. Yes job. Holler. Gah, but need to work on my skills.

Afterwards I studied Orgo w/ Brigitte. And now I'm eating Chicken & Dumplings. Good shit. So I have to go and finish doing everything else. Econ quiz, orgo lab, micro prelab, physics prelab, finish Iliad, Iliad paper, etc,etc,etc,etc.............

INSTEAD OF BEING AT HOME CELEBRATING NETTE'S 21st... GAH.

HAPPY 21st NETTE! LOVE YOU!!!
<3

No comments: