Friday, September 8, 2006

WOWee

It's amazing how much people party, smoke, smoke pot, and drink and stuff of that nature. It's so crazy. I don't know how some people do it. I don't know how a lot of people can just go out all the time and whatever. It's only the beginning of the semester and I really need to do well and I don't want to do anything that'll eff it up, you know? I don't know. Obviously I'm not one to go out and do all that stuff all the time. I'm not really like that and nor are my friends. But my roommates and stuff, whatev. Makes me feel like a dork. But then again, nothing wrong with being a dork huh. And it sucks too since like all my friends live elsewhere. We're all separated and we don't see each other as much anymore. Barely at all, just at classes and stuff. Oh well. Damn it, and I want to meet some guys.

I guess I'm just always hesitant on making decisions on whether or not to go. Gah. And from what I hear, a lot of these events are just crappy.

No comments: