Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Entry before hardcore reading and homework...

...because if I want to watch Project Runway tonight, I need to be productive now. I've noticed that that is how many kids work here... they actually do there homework and everything and come nighttime its party central. And they do good in school. Yeah.

Well, from the last entry, I did end up going to a party on Friday night. It was fun, didn't have too much to drink because 1) I didn't really want to get smashed at a place deep in Mission Main. It's like the Gardens, except it looks like better housing, but the people are worse. So yeah I just had a couple of jungle juices and then some cups of beer and that was it. I was home by 12, with Jason, my other roommy (the freshman), and we had the munchies, so we had Hot-Pockets, and chips and dip. YUMMO. So that was my weekend, because I ended up staying in on Saturday and catching up on work. And then on Sunday, I went to Collegefest with Brit, Hil, and Raquel. It was fun, but wasn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. I didn't get as much stuff as I wanted to, I dunno why. Whatever. I think my friends and I up here and kind of drifting apart. Hmm.

On the other hand, school is alright. I still need to get organized and get my priorities straight and really really focus. Otherwise I will fall. And hard.

I haven't done my first laundry yet, haven't really had the need to. Um, what else.

Chorus started. And I've recruited two other people to join, so yay me! However!... The jackass roommate is back. And he decided to sit next to me (basically b/c there's only 4 tenors... wait scratch that, 3, because when he sings, its like a catdogmousegiraffe dying or something... ugh). So yeah he's really bad, and I have no care for him. However, I will talk to him if he talks to me. BUT I do NOT want to have any other interaction with him, simply because I hate the way he acts. It's ridiculous. So whatever. Hopefully he'll drop out of it again. Please, God.

Another update, which is weird, and I hope I don't weird anybody else out either, is that there have been like guys IMing me, who are, what's that? interested in ME? ((yeah I'm on a website where you can have up a profile and whatever, and so other guys can see)) so yeah. It feels so weird for other guys to be like interested in me, to actually think I was attractive and/or cute. Like I'll see other guys who I might be interested in, but won't contact them because I guess I fear rejection and I feel like I wouldn't be good enough for anyone. I know it sounds bad, but I'm trying to change that. I guess it does tie into my feelings about my appearance. I'm on the road to "betterment" though, which is making me feel good. And its been like these past two days like 4 guys IMed me, and we talked and everything. However, that's all that we've done, is talk. I'm going to take it slow, because I am still sort of new to this whole scene... I just want to feel like what it is to be in love...

Well, theres an update for now... I'm going to go do homework/read tons of stuff if I want to go watch Project Runway down the hall. So yeah, there's my reward. I need incentives.

Comments on my guy situation? or anything? I miss everyone... my phone has been basically silent since I got here... No more sexyback blaring every two seconds.

Which reminds me really quick... FUTURESEX/LOVESOUNDS is SUCH a good album! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Great songs! Go pick it up!

And also, has anybody ever seen that Liberty Mutual Commercial where people see each other do good things and then its like a chain reaction? I love that commercial... it makes me smile and feel good. It makes me happy, even though it is only a commercial, that people can still be kind and stuff. I love it. AND the song playing during the whole thing? It's called Half Acre by Hem. I got their album Rabbit Songs on iTunes. Let me just tell you, gooooood purchase. Mellow, and good study music.

Okay it's already past five... later.

No comments: