Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What a nice day today

Today was a nice day. Let's see, I woke up at 6:15 and went and did my laundry while everyone else was asleep still. Then I was reading and stuff for World Literature. Then I had Microbiology, where I was kind of falling asleep. Jeez, I think I have some disorder or I'm conditioned or something because whenever somebody starts talking its like SLEEP MODE ON. However, I've noticed that it only happens in big lecture halls. Hmm. Maybe I should've switched into the smaller section, huh? Oh well. Well we had a pop quiz in Micro but luckily I watch the news, and it was on the recall of Spinach because of E. Coli. But there was also a question which I really wasn't sure about... hmm. O well, it was only 3 questions and multiple choice. Whatev.

After that I had a little break, so I went and ate lunch with . Then I had World Literature, in which I barely talked. I really just need to read the whole book again. I get it but things from the book don't just come to me that fast. Sorry Gorman. I'll fare better on Thursday.

So after that, I go to the bookstore to see if they have the new iPods yet, because I want one... but that doesn't mean I'm going to get it because it's lots of money and I don't have any... but anyway I run into Jeness and I go and drop a letter off in the mail and then head to Back Bay Manor with her to get her stuff from her NU friend's apartment. On the way, we run into some people asking where a place was, and they were foreign, and I did my best to direct them. So I was excited and happy about that haha.

After I head to the bookstore and look around and stuff. They don't have the new iPods yet because they would have Jack Sparrow on the front... so as I'm looking around I finally get around to calling home. I talk with my mom the whole time there and I end up buying an MCPHS shot glass. Lovely. My first shot glass, haha.

So now, I'm about to go study hardcore, since, let's see... on Friday I'm going to the Body Worlds 2 Exhibit, since I didn't get to go for free yesterday, (but had lots of fun at chorus w/ Sharon, who I'm glad likes it :) ), and then on Saturday I have training from 9-2(?) for the Alumni Student Caller Program... a job. Yes. Then on Sunday, I believe it'll be the first day on the job for me for that. Then on Monday I have my first big Orgo exam. Hurrah. Which means I need to study hardcore now. Then next Thursday I have a 4-pg paper on the Iliad due, and the same day is my first big Micro exam. Fun fun. So yeah, the rest of this week needs to be focused.

As my horoscope said today (which I like to follow now because it gives me something to look forward to, etc. nothing big), something about being focus - making decisions today can result in problematic events tomorrow, but smart decisions will reward in the weeks to come." Haha it was something like that.

No comments: