Friday, June 22, 2007

Just Living These Days As They Come

Quiznos is not that bad. I believe I've passed the most annoying part of the job at this certain Quiznos - the hovering. Yeah.

But anyway, I got to visit Caitlin again and got to see her not-bad-on-the-eyes boss up close. Haha. And when I was getting boba, he was down there and actually spoke to me, haha. Cute.

So yes I love bubble tea, boba, whatever you want to call me. And I love the 10% I get off there because I work at the mall. But I can't keep getting larges - they cost exactly 4 bucks after the discount. That's quite a lot. But the guy is nice, he gives me the extra overflow, instead of throwing it away. I give him a dollar tip. Schweet.

Walmart called me yesterday for an interview, but because I couldn't come in today, I'm going tomorrow morning at 9am. Yay! Hopefully I'll get a pharmacy tech position. Then I'll have two jobs. I feel like I'm catching up with everyone else, but yet I'm still behind. I still want to be waiter at some point in my life. Just to experience it. And to, you know, also have the experience. It never hurts to have that on your resume, right?

I got paid today, finally! And now I know how much I'm getting an hour there. $7.25. I think that's what I wrote on the application when it asked how much do you expect to get paid. Damn, I should have put down 8 dollars. Oh well. So I worked a little less than 39 hours. You do the math, minus the taxes and junk.

This weekend I'm going to see Wicked in NYC with my sister and her friend! Yay for going to NYC again after a long time. Port Authority does not count. We're staying overnight as well. I've never stayed overnight in NYC. This will be fun. Period.

Okay goodnight, I need my sleep! Wish me luck!

No comments: