This weekend was alright. I worked on Saturday and got to visit my Caitlin at Things Remembered. Too bad she was busy though. Hopefully we'll get to chat more next time I come visit. Hah. And mmm she had an almond bubble tea which was good (yeah I took a couple sips).
Then later on was the Two Hearts celebration at Sacred Heart. That was okay too. Some line dancing was done. Food. And yummy desserts. And I got to walk it out with Gretchen and Rachel, haha.
And I'm just done now.
I factory restored my computer again since last year because of the stupid things that I've installed/uninstalled and it messed my computer up. But now its fine and good for now. Yay. This time no more stupid things that I'm going to install. Like that FlyAKite program. Don't get it. I tried to make my comptuer look like a mac. Hah. Stupid.
Okay I'm done. I'm doing laundry and still putting all my files on my computer from my external hard drive. I love that little thing. 160GB of pure backup help. Lol. I'm such a dork.
BYE. I have work Tues, Wed, and Thurs this week, but at the end of the week, its NYC baby to see WICKED! HOORAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment