Hey everyone, I'm doing just a short update as I get ready to head to the Q. Haha. I'll have worked four days this week, after today. And next week, I'm working five days. Sweet. I need money. I owe my mom and sister a lot. I'm going to open a Bank of America campus edge account. Yeah a little late, but I want a debit card thing.
So this weekend, I'm heading off to Bear Creek or Bass River. I don't know which one... I forgot. I think it's Bass River. But yeah, that's where I'm headed with the family. We're staying in lean-tos or however you spell it. So that's where I'll be Friday - Sunday.
Unfortunately, I'm working 4-close on the 4th of July. Oh well. I'll make my own fireworks in the oven toaster thing haha... yeah right, then I'll get fired. Haha. I'm pretty sure we'll be slow that day then. Everyone will be not here, especially visiting the Burlington Center Mall when there's fireworks going on everywhere and such. Damn, now I want to grill stuff. I'll have to wait for this weekend.
Okay I must go get ready for work. And by the way, I hate wearing the stupid visor for work. My head was not made for hats. If I had a regular hat, then maybe it would be better. But it's a visor. Ugh, how did I ever go through that visor phase back in 8th grade? 7th grade? Oh my god. I was such a big fatty then. More so than now. Okay I must go.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment