I fucking hate my brother.
He's going to end up hitting his kids.
Maybe that's harsh, but it may or may not be true. I don't know.
Right now I just wish I could close my eyes and when I opened them I was in my apartment, everything unpacked, all my furniture set up, all the business stuff done and setup, and no one else but me. I wish I was in Boston right now. I wish I wish I wish I wish.
But where has wishing gotten anyone? No where. People can wish and pray all they want, but it's not going to help anymore than they want it to. All it does is give the person wishing or praying a sound mind for themselves. Reassurance and hope. Oh well. I don't believe in that.
Ugh fuck this shit, moving back is LONG fucking overdue.
1 comment:
i love you.
you know that, right?
but i understand what your saying about wishes...
very well.
miss your face, its been too long.
<3
(and i dig the blogs look- pretty)
Post a Comment