Thursday, November 29, 2007

Doodling is Therapy

I'm sitting here in the room for Social Psych half an hour early. It's lovely. I feel like shit though. I went to the luncheon. Free food. Then I went to Emmanuel Lib to study, where I felt even more icky.

I doodled (as you can see). I don't even really care for this presentation. It's called "almost read everything straight from the slide." That's how much I'm caring right now. Fuck it.

I need to study more Patho but I just want to be a fatty and eat some food. Yesterday I didn't even realize until 12am that I didn't eat anything substantial, just junk food. Chips, dry cereal. I at least had two apples. Maybe I'll go to Boloco and get a large Teriyaki. That's always good. Or the galleria... McDonald's? Ugh. Who knows. Now I'm hungry and class doesn't even start for another 20 minutes. And we go until 6:15. Hopefully we'll finish early.

This really is crunch time. I'm either at class or at a library. Fuck.

No comments: