Thursday, November 15, 2007

One More Exam Before A Short Break

I've become fond of blogging on my phone. I mean it does have a full keyboard. Why not?

Lately, I've really been feeling alone (as stated in my previous entry.) I still have one more exam to get through before I can take that 7 hours or longer total time trip home. At least it'll be a break. I really need it. :(

Even my friends and such just do things that sort of indicate "I don't care about you that much." So I pretty much accept that fact and don't really bother anyone when I feel like talking...

Oh well.

I need to shower and study.

Concert is tonight. 8am lab tomorrow morning.

Ugh. Then a weekend full of studying for Monday morning's exam.

I just want to play my violin in the park or something. For my own enjoyment, and if anyone else wanted to listen in they would be more than welcomed...

No comments: