I was just reading some of my old entries on here. Wow, have I changed. But not really. I've definitely changed in my academic habits. Of course I had to. I would not still be here at MCPHS if I didn't.
Anyway, back in high school, people would think that I would be "studying" all the time. Instead, I was either A) stuffing my face, B) watching television, or C) on the computer doing hours of nothing. I guess I fooled everyone. I don't see how I passed with B's and B+'s. In retrospect, however, I remember being mad about my grades. Then again, it was my fault. Looking back, if I had the mindset back then that I have now, I could've gotten straight A's. High school seems so much easier now than this all of this college stuff. I mean, you had homework grades to factor in! Here, it's just a # of exams and a final. Nothing else counts. So you really need to work and learn how to study. You really find out what works for you.
Anyhow, I really do have to go now and study. I'm not lying anymore. :P
I cannot wait for after Monday. I'm leaving quite early Tuesday morning. I'm so excited.
Thanksgiving. And turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes. Oh! and monkey bread. Mmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment