Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm really not feeling school and studying right now. I'm itching just to take a break from it and all of these exams.

I also have tons on my mind, yet it sucks because I have no one to dish it out to. And those that I feel that I could are busy or others will tell me to shut the fuck up and stop whining. I need a therapist. I'd much rather pay someone to listen to my bitching without them telling me otherwise because it's their job.

Ugh. Someone cheer me up. I need it.

Make me smile and I'll bake you cookies. Well not really, but it's the thought that counts right?

Also, I hate being fat, my left eye, and my teeth. Three things that hinder me and cause low self-esteem.

Life right now sucks.
And I'm probably going to be alone the rest of my life.

Once again, someone cheer me up.

No comments: