It's November 9th already. Well, the 10th, because today is almost over. Where the hell did my time go?
I have 3 (three) exams before Thanksgiving.
Biochem - Monday
Pathophys - Wednesday
Pharmaceutics - Next Monday
I think I'm going to go home on Tuesday. Meaning I will be skipping Trudi's class. I'll have to tell her. So if I go home on Tuesday, then I'll have until Saturday. I'll be coming back Saturday.
Ugh. I cannot wait until then. But three exams block my path. SIGH.
In other news, something happened to me that has changed me. For the better. I've learned from it. But never will it come out. At least for a couple years.
I'm eating Cheddar and Broccoli soup. It came in powder form, and all I had to do was boil water, add the soup, and stir for 10 minutes. It made one half of a gallon! Yikes. I guess I'm going to be eating soup for the rest of the weekend (which by the way, I had off today, for observance of Veteran's. BUT as I stated earlier, I have an exam Monday, so I do have classes.)
Anyway, I hate money. I really do. Everything requires money. And prices just keep going up for those essential things: food, shelter, clothes. Although I'm not buying clothes because I don't need them... but food and rent. Those are ongoing things. Meh. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment