Thursday, November 22, 2007

What A Shitty Thanksgiving

It's true. The only thing I probably gained in these past couple of days is the fact that I don't want to be fat anymore. Anyway...

So I come home to a house with furniture all around because they decided to paint the living room and dining room after we had all the windows in our house replaced. That is what I've been doing since I've been home. I did not come home to do this stuff. I wanted a break. Ugh. Oh well. Fuck.

I only saw Rachel and Gillian. We had dessert at Fridays with a waiter who seemed very attentive to me for some reason. I don't know?

I haven't even had time to study like I planned. I'm already leaving Saturday morning. There's only tomorrow left, Friday, and I'm supposed to be out all day with my sister, then come home to put up the damn Christmas tree. Ugh, I should have stayed in Boston like I originally planned on doing. Whatevers. I hate the bitching and stupid yelling of my family.

I'd probably rather be alone and away from people that make it seem even worse to be who you are. We'll see what I do for Christmas and New Year's. I do have my apartment. I don't have to come home. I could just stay there alone and starve myself in the cold and maybe, just maybe actually lose weight.

I didn't even get to see Heather. She's probably the only person I really wanted to see this break. I feel like shit right now.

I didn't even wear my dressy clothes that I brought home today. Because instead, I was wearing my "painting clothes" from here all day. I haven't changed all day. Mother fucker.

No comments: