I got home and had to paint and move furniture. Because we had all the windows in my house replaced with new ones (it was about time) so they decided to paint the living room, which they had done last week. So when I got home it was time for the dining room. And that is what I was doing. I don't even remember where my time went. These past couple of days have gone by so fast.
See? We had to repaint the ceiling white and then we painted the walls the "Ocean Kiss."
As you can see in the above picture, this is my dining room. This is how it was on Thanksgiving Day. We ate in our kitchen with everything on the table. It was fine, I guess.
In the below picture is part of my living room. As you can see we now have bay windows, which I really like. But yes, see everything that was in there while we worked in the dining room?
I got to watch Legally Blonde: the Musical on MTV while we were painting. I liked it. I especially like the song "Chip On My Shoulder," which I am listening to right now. It is inspiring me.
Here are some lyrics from it...
"There's a chip on my shoulder
And it's big as a boulder
With the chance I've been given
I'm gonna be driven as hell
I'm so close I can taste it
So I'm not gonna waste it
Yeah, there's a chip on my shoulder
You might wanna get one as well"
1 comment:
thats my favorite song from legally blonde
<3.miss you and wish you were around last night.
Post a Comment